(1) When charging (the car generator is working), the main and auxiliary batteries are charged in parallel. The main battery is charged first. When the main battery is fully charged, the secondary battery is automatically charged without affecting the power supply of electrical equipment.
(2) When not charging or discharging, (the car generator is not working), the battery isolator will automatically separate the main battery and the auxiliary battery. When the secondary battery is discharged, the main battery will not be discharged, so there is no need to worry about insufficient power when starting the engine.
(3) When the main battery is damaged or loses power, there is an emergency auxiliary switch that can start the vehicle with the power of the secondary battery. The principle of this emergency auxiliary switch is that when it is not charging or discharging (usually, the primary and secondary batteries are isolated), the primary and secondary batteries are forced to be connected in parallel, and the secondary batteries are used as starting batteries.
2. Use: Charge it directly and use it. If two batteries are charged at the same time and used separately, the battery capacity can be inconsistent.
Precautions for dual battery isolator:
1. When the battery power is low, first disconnect the auxiliary battery to ensure the charging and working of the main battery.
2. After the main battery is fully charged, the auxiliary battery is automatically charged without affecting the power supply of the electrical equipment.
3. Automatically cut off the connection of the main and auxiliary batteries when it is not charging, no need to worry about the lack of electricity and the engine will not be able to start.
4. 4 times the peak current.
Looking for High-quality BSR, please contact Ali on WhatsApp:=8615729728121
Post time: Aug-17-2021